- Change Management Basics for TechnologyChange produces stress in technology environments and among those who implement or are affected by the change. This is why change management is so critical for successful implementation. Change management is an approach that deals with the change or transformation of organizational processes, objectives and technologies. The goal of change management is to find strategies to… Read more: Change Management Basics for Technology
- Microsoft Productivity Score OverviewProductivity can be challenging to track, no matter where employees are working. How do you know they’re using their tools as effectively as possible? How can you enable them to adopt best practices? These are questions that managers often ask themselves. If they’re looking at the wrong things, it can get in the way of… Read more: Microsoft Productivity Score Overview
- Helpful Tips for Keeping Your Shared Cloud Storage OrganizedCloud file storage revolutionized the way we handle documents. No more having to email files back and forth. No more wondering which person in the office has the most recent copy of a document. Between 2015 and 2022, the percentage of worldwide corporate data stored in the cloud doubled. It went from 30% to 60%.… Read more: Helpful Tips for Keeping Your Shared Cloud Storage Organized
- 6 Important IT Policies Any Size Company Should ImplementMany small businesses make the mistake of skipping policies. They feel that things don’t need to be so formal. They’ll just tell staff what’s expected when it comes up and think that’s good enough. But this way of thinking can cause issues for small and mid-sized business owners. Employees aren’t mind readers. Things that you… Read more: 6 Important IT Policies Any Size Company Should Implement
- How Often Do You Need to Train Employees on Cybersecurity Awareness?You’ve completed your annual phishing training. This includes teaching employees how to spot phishing emails. You’re feeling good about it. That is until about 5-6 months later. Your company suffers a costly ransomware infection due to a click on a phishing link. You wonder why you seem to need to train on the same information… Read more: How Often Do You Need to Train Employees on Cybersecurity Awareness?
- 6 Discontinued Technology Tools You Should Not Be Using Any LongerOne constant about technology is that it changes rapidly. Tools that were once staples, like Internet Explorer and Adobe Flash, age out. New tools replace those that are obsolete. Discontinued technology can leave computers and networks vulnerable to attacks. While older technology may still run fine on your systems that doesn’t mean that it’s okay… Read more: 6 Discontinued Technology Tools You Should Not Be Using Any Longer
- You Need to Watch Out for Reply-Chain Phishing AttacksPhishing. It seems you can’t read an article on cybersecurity without it coming up. That’s because phishing is still the number one delivery vehicle for cyberattacks. A cybercriminal may want to steal employee login credentials. Or wish to launch a ransomware attack for a payout. Or possibly plant spyware to steal sensitive info. Sending a… Read more: You Need to Watch Out for Reply-Chain Phishing Attacks